How to repel ticks easily and naturally
I was asked recently what is good for repelling ticks?
I love it when I am asked a question that has an easy answer, and a natural one. Because that’s what we are all about: Natural, easy solutions!
And we need them too. Because we love to go romping through the woods where ticks hang out.
T’s Tonics Skeater Beater works great at not only repelling mosquitos and other bugs it is great at repelling ticks, too!
The active ingredients that they hate?
Geranium oil, cedarwood oil, and citronella. They aren’t crazy about lemongrass oil either.
- Proven effective for over 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes and other flying insects. (Effective for as long as DEET products, but has better results)
- 10 therapeutic grade organic essential oils
- 25% active ingredients, more than most other products
- Easy PET free spray bottle
- Safe for kids, animals and sensitive skin
- More than a bug protection! Good for your skin and you too.
- Relieves bites and itches
- Smells great!
- Soy Free, chemical free, all organic goodness
- Won’t harm your clothes, belongings or you.
- Friendly on the environment too: safe for water systems, oceans and coral reefs
Skeeter Beater Testimonials
“The Skeeter Beater worked great in Africa! I need two more bottles to share with friends.” -Lashae
“I had a large spider bite and after I sprayed it the swelling and discomfort went right down.” –Tena
“The deet sprays others in our group brought weren’t working. By the end of the trip everyone was using my Skeeter Beater. I didn’t get one bite and I smelled great!” -Jenay B.
Pick up your Skeeter Beater today! You’ll love it! The bugs won’t!